About Me

My photo
I'm Amin Sheikh living in Bombay,India. I have my own car rental company called Sneha Travels. I show people Bombay city and whtever they like.One day i want to start a Library coffe, is my dream, where i want to show people, everybody is equal, thats what i call Humanity. i want to make this world more batter for every one but im not alone who think like this i hope you come one day with me hand to hand and we make better world and better place for every liveing life in this world. If i can you can.

Saturday 7 March 2015

HELP BY CECILE CARON

Hello everyone 
Good Evening  with big smile 
 I got this email from CECILE CARON from FRANCE 
CECILE CARON contacted  me in December  2014 
sending me this email 

Dear Amin,

I am Cecile, a french woman. I am living in France, in Grenoble (near the Alpen mountains). I met a woman in Dijon in last march, Isabelle, who was selling your book in her shop. I bought it, and was really impressed and enjoyed by your story, your energy, and your project.
I would like to help you with a gift of 100 euros. How may I proceed ? Do you have a website for online paying for instance ?

I also have a brother, Guillaume, who's living in Barcelona. I will offer him your book, and maybe he will be interested in following your project with your spanish friends, and speaking of it around him.

I wish  you a very happy new year, among your family and friends, with health, happiness, and a lot of support for progressing in your dream about the Bombay to Barcelona Café.

Thank you very much : I am because of you too.

Cécile.



AMIN > after this email ,we have been in touch by email and she called me on my cell phone , we was talking about the life, book and project she asked me  how she can help me to make this dream in real.
I told her all i need is your help more stronger then this money 
then after talking with her , she started thinking how she can help me 
and yesterday i got the email with pdf file and her email again 
this is what CECILE ANGEL done around her town.  
I am so lucky to meet people like this in my life
and i am so proud how people find their own  way to help when the want to help ,it doesn't matter which part of the world you are in......  
thank you CECILE ANGEL 
I AM BECAUSE OF YOU  

             
This is what she wrote me yesterday with pdf file and the flyer 

2 weeks ago, the organizers of a children's film festival, in Cinema "Le Melies" in Grenoble, kindly gave me the opportunity to present your project and your book during an indian session of their festival, as I already explained to you (the first indian movie was "the blue umbrella", and the second one "Salaam Bombay"). I also distributed flyers (see attached file) with links towards your website and your video (in French, in English). Many people were touched, and interested. I hope they will order and buy your book !



thank you CECILE CARON ANGEL 
I AM BECAUSE OF YOU 
SEE YOU SOON 

CECILE CARON 
FLYER

No comments:

Post a Comment