About Me

My photo
I'm Amin Sheikh living in Bombay,India. I have my own car rental company called Sneha Travels. I show people Bombay city and whtever they like.One day i want to start a Library coffe, is my dream, where i want to show people, everybody is equal, thats what i call Humanity. i want to make this world more batter for every one but im not alone who think like this i hope you come one day with me hand to hand and we make better world and better place for every liveing life in this world. If i can you can.

Tuesday 11 November 2014

ZEN CAFE IN MUMBAI

Hello everyone good evening with big smile :-)) today one more good news to share with you all 
ZEN CAFE MUMBAI doing book launching for us,
 this is happening  first time in Bombay
 in cafe place book launching this is great  news 
I am proud and lucky to meet ZEN CAFE owner Hema and Ashish Parikh thanks to Meera Warrier who was working to do this events  for us 
I AM BECAUSE OF YOU 
MEERA WARRIER and  Hema and Ashish Parikh ZEN CAFE 
see you on 14 November  at 6:30 pm
Thanks to all of you :-)))
I AM BECAUSE OF YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment