About Me

My photo
I'm Amin Sheikh living in Bombay,India. I have my own car rental company called Sneha Travels. I show people Bombay city and whtever they like.One day i want to start a Library coffe, is my dream, where i want to show people, everybody is equal, thats what i call Humanity. i want to make this world more batter for every one but im not alone who think like this i hope you come one day with me hand to hand and we make better world and better place for every liveing life in this world. If i can you can.

Thursday 13 November 2014

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY 2014


Hello Everyone, good morning with big smile ;)) 
today is the great day in india 14 November CHILDREN'S DAY so i wish every child happy Children's day  in india and all the world i hope to see BOMBAY TO BARCELONA LIBRARY CAFE will give the best chocolate milkshake, today is the great day for this country and day  for us too because today ZEN CAFE in mumbai supporting us 
so my children of SNEHASADAN  and all the street children in world I AM BECAUSE OF YOU ;))








No comments:

Post a Comment