About Me

My photo
I'm Amin Sheikh living in Bombay,India. I have my own car rental company called Sneha Travels. I show people Bombay city and whtever they like.One day i want to start a Library coffe, is my dream, where i want to show people, everybody is equal, thats what i call Humanity. i want to make this world more batter for every one but im not alone who think like this i hope you come one day with me hand to hand and we make better world and better place for every liveing life in this world. If i can you can.

Friday 8 August 2014

MARATHI BOOK COMING SOON

SIMON MARTIN 



GRISELDA 
Hello Everyone good morning with big smile 
One more steps towards my dream Bombay to barcelona library cafe , MARATHI book getting ready for printing by end of this month we will have MARATHI book in real soon and marathi is the language spoken in MAHARASHTRA MUMBAI . thanks to SIMON MARTIN who make this Marathi book possible and this day one my dreamteam from Taragona Barcelona was here in Bombay to see my project and to find more help for this project Bombay To Barcelona so i thanks to Griselda Menero for being here with us i am because of you see you all with more good news thanks to everyone of you

3 comments:

  1. Stardust Boutique is a Jovani prom dresses company. If you are looking for a prom dress, we are a Jovani dress store and stockist supplying UK, USA, Canada, Australia, internationally.We stock all kinds of Jovani if you want a Jovani prom dresses, Jovani short dress, Jovani evening dress, Jovani pageant dress, jvn prom dress, jvn short dress and pageant dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Enjoyed a lot reading this blog,very impressive writting i loved this ,keep sharing
    Check over here
    See it here
    2020 reviews
    Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things you have always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of post, it's really informative blog. I read carefully, enjoyed a lot. Keep writing up.
    You can try this out
    Website link
    Click here for more info
    Why not look here

    ReplyDelete